- When you register on our site, when you participate in a forum, when you read, write and evaluate entries
- When creating an account, please provide your name and e-mail address. However, you can use esporttalk without registering. Your e-mail address will be verified by our system to make sure you are the owner.
- When creating content, we save the IP address. We may also store logs and server requests.
The data can be used as follows:
- To improve your navigation on the website. We can better respond to your individual preferences.
- In order to improve our website, we are constantly improving our website thanks to the information you provide to us.
- For better support, your information helps improve service and support.
Your e-mail address may be used to send you information, requests for changes to topics or answers to your username, answers to your inquiries and/or other requests or questions.
We implement various security measures to maintain the security of your personal data at every stage of its processing.
As far as possible, we keep the server logs for all queries for no longer than 90 days and the IP addresses related to the content of our users for no longer than 5 years.
This allows you to recognize the browser or to link to a registered account, for example. With this files, we can better understand your preferences for future visits and compile aggregated data about your visits and interactions on the site so that we can offer you a better experience tomorrow. We may contract with third party service providers for the best results. However, they may not use information collected on our behalf to improve our business.
We do not sell, disclose or otherwise transfer your personal information to third parties. This does not include confidential third parties as long as they agree to keep such data confidential. Where we determine that it is appropriate to do so in order to comply with the law, we have the right to enforce our website policies and other laws, property or security. We may share your non-identifiable guest information with third parties for marketing-related purposes.
We do not assume any liability for the content and operation of links to third parties on our website.
Esporttalk.org is aimed at people at least 13 years old. If you qualify under (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Children’s_Online_Privacy_Protection_Act) do not use this site
This policy applies only to information that is gathered on the website.
By using the esporttalk.org website you are fully endorsing our policy.
We will post all amendments on this page.