Vitality vs compLexity // BLAST Premier Spring // Saturday · 08 Feb, 2020 , 20:30

Vitality vs compLexity // BLAST Premier Spring // Saturday · 08 Feb, 2020 , 20:30
5.0 1

CSGO game: Vitality vs compLexity 20:30 8.02

Pick: compLexity to win
Odds: 3.00
Stake: 2/10
Bookie: Unibet

tip

I was watching Complexity yesterday against the background of the greatest csgo power of the last years. Of course i know that Astralis didn’t have to play for the maximum but it’s always the best top 1 team of the last years. And complexity played without … complexes. They really get wind in the sails today and there will be a good match. If they don’t make stupid mistakes and get into the game well they can do it. Everything is important from the first round. It’s been a long time since I’ve seen a general desire to win that big. They have to follow the blow and the course is very good and encouraging. If oBo and poizon will play like yesterday, Vitality has no chance.

3 Likes

I’m in favor, too, but I wouldn’t risk my assets. This match will look good, but it can be different. Vitality will surely approach the match 100% focused and it will not be that easy. The French have a lot to prove

2 Likes

zywoo king of clutch tbf :confused:

3 Likes

Complexity even surprised themselves. What a game!

1 Like