[Scandalous] 14-year-old representing Gambit Esports thrown is a a cheater?

As a reminder: The player was kicked out of the game during solo tournament and Epic Games is silent on the subject and the matter is not publicized. One of the fans sitting in the stand had a perfect angle and as soon as he saw a situation of cheating by Mark “Letw1k3” Danilov, he grabbed the camera and started recording. The recording shows how several admins gather around Mark and with clear gestures they order him to leave the game. After a dozen or so seconds the player breaks his arms and meets the request of the referees, but after his behavior you can see that something is wrong.

video - was he caught cheating or no? :

One of the American youtubers contacted Letw1k3 and asked him a simple and direct question: "What happened, you cheated?
Danilov was really broken up about what happened, but he answered the question: "Dude, I don’t know what to say. During the sixth game my colleague Fwexy, who was sitting next to him, was eliminated and as a result of frustration he hit his desk hard with a caress, which made me look at him reflexively. The judges considered it an attempt to look at someone’s monitor. They thought I wanted to see where he was and what the situation was on the map. So much for the subject… they told me to get out of the game. Disqualification.

Epic Games should change the walls after the pair games to the same for everyone, so that there is no possibility of peeping. We’re waiting for the Epic Games position and for further developments. Mark “Letw1k3” Danilov won $50,000 for the solo tournament and $100,000 for the duo. These are the trivial amounts.

1 Like

Hmn, according to CVB of 14-year-old YouTuber, he will face a lawsuit for copyright infringement and violation of DMCA regulations on counteracting copyright evasion.

Epic Games has sued him to warn other players , haha :muscle:

1 Like

I wonder how this is gonna end. Probably another affair.