Mads "Broxah" Brock-Pedersen finally with a visa - How will Team Liquid's game change?

Mads "Broxah" Brock-Pedersen finally with a visa - How will Team Liquid's game change?

The player was extremely pleased to receive a visa and will be able to defend Team Liquid colours in LCS games. It’s not sure yet that Broxah will be performing at the LCS next week but I think it will be a big boost. Without Broxah Team Liquid is doing well on average, they have lost two games so far and only won against TSM and FlyQuest, surely the 2:2 balance does not satisfy the ambitions of last year’s LCS winners.

Brooks’ adventure with the professional scene does not last long and the hopes of tying up with him are huge. Can he withstand the pressure that will surely sit on him? We will soon see if he can conquer the USA.

Broxah joined the European LCS in 2017 and during almost 3 years of Fnatic’s adventure, he won the league twice and became World Vice Champion. He is still considered the leading jungler from Europe. The question is whether the LCS is the right league for him to grow ? Hmm. There’ s a lot to be said for him. I’m so afraid that with this nature, he will burn out potential a little and it won’t make any difference for TL. But maybe I’m wrong

2 Likes