[LOL Champions Korea] KINGZONE DragonX vs Afreeca Freecs Tuesday/ 03.09.2019 / 10:00

Match: KINGZONE DragonX vs Afreeca Freecs

Date: Tuesday · 03 Sep, 2019 · 10:00
My bet: Afreeca Freecs to win
Odd: 1.6 @ Betsafe
Stake: 4/10

Info:

These teams are simply weak and I wouldn’t expect any spectacles here. It’s more like an ordeal for a fan.

Afreeca can play with the best teams as soon as they have the right morale and appropriate team spirit. One day comes the moment of purification and I’m counting on this game. King Zone did not delight in anything until now. Their game is very average. Small stake .

Although the last result is lost against SK TELECOM result 2:1, they managed to tear out the map of a well-possessed opponent. I think that also in this match they will show what they can do similarly to winning the map against SK

Teddy’s SKT playing Ezreal with 2 frags and 15.8k of collected gold will present itself very well in the match.

Recent matches The winnings vs Gen.G, the winnings fvs Hanhwha, draw vs Gen.G , the winnings vs Hanwha Life Esports, the draw vs SANDBOX Gaming and again two draws also from Hanwha Life Esport and the Gen.G Ratio of all recent victories is only 25% but as you can see the form is stable. Imho good tip for Afreeca Freecs here.