LCS 2020 SPRING // Team Liquid VS Golden Guardians // 10th February 2020 // 03:30 GMT +3 Zone

LCS 2020 SPRING // Team Liquid VS Golden Guardians // 10th February 2020 // 03:30 GMT +3 Zone

Match: Team Liquid VS Golden Guardians

Pick: Team Liquid
Odds: 1.22
Stake: 2/10
Bookmaker: GGBet

I am ashamed to always be sharing these low odd bets (besides one I think) - though I hope you are using these as fillers instead as well with other bets to get what you want ideally.

Liquid are not doing all too well but they are aware of what is not going well especially with the last game too and this was all over Doublelift’s face in champion select when they gave him Senna again

Liquid thrive on early game and have the personnel to do so - that is what they will be looking to do more aggressively when Broxah is back but for now they just got to have Shernfire help them get that early lead/pressure and is then smooth sailing for this squad.

We are finding Golden Guardians here who have shown nothing thus far and also that game which they won against Evil Geniuses was random seeing as EG were even worse than they were at that time - lol.

This game here is a chance for Liquid to get a “free” win against individuals who are not on the same level with them on all ranks so with a good draft - should be a smooth win.

Great filler bet! (If 100t draft well - I shall side with them for a double- still not convinced by Immortals haha)

1 Like