LCK 2020 SPRING // T1 VS Damwon Gaming // 5th February 2020 // 10:00 GMT +3 Zone

LCK 2020 SPRING // T1 VS Damwon Gaming // 5th February 2020 // 10:00 GMT +3 Zone

Match: T1 VS Damwon Gaming

Pick: Over 2.5
Odds: 2.00
Stake: 2/10
Bookmaker: GGBet

T1 this year have a few new additions in Effort, Roach and Cuzz who is a slight downgrade to Clid though should improve over the year. What I like best is the joining of Kim - the new coach who has taken teams to Worlds consecutively.

DAMWON have kept their team intact and thus giving them an upperhand in synergy - an inconsistent team though last year but when they do focus - they are top class as their potential in their players is really high and their mechanics should definitely have gotten even better which is scary to think of so I look to see a more consistent year.

Its the veterans of T1 vs the young and gifted DAMWON where the people who will dictate victory are coach Kim and their bot lane as Kim knows everything on the side of DAMWON being there last year and thus I see T1 taking the win here though in case DAMWON does show up to their full potential - this should go to 3 games.

3 Likes