LCK 2020 SPRING // Griffin vs Sandbox Gaming // 12th February 2020 // 13:00 GMT +3 Zone

LCK 2020 SPRING // Griffin vs Sandbox Gaming // 12th February 2020 // 13:00 GMT +3 Zone
5.0 1

Match: Griffin vs Sandbox Gaming

Pick: Over 2.5
Odds: 2.09
Stake: 2/10
Bookmaker: GGBet

Griffin has showed some life playing against top teams so far and Sandbox only has the Kespa still to show as some performances were a little odd in decision-making.

Slowly but surely - Griffin will remind us of the past and why their individual players can turn it on especially against a team like Sandbox on which they can capitalise.

Note: Would also do Griffin +1.5 ( think its about 1.60 odds ) + Afreeca to win ( or if you prefer -1.5 for higher odds ) = 3/10 double

3 Likes

2:1 :+1:

1 Like

Some fiesta these games were haha XD (By the way , would it be possible to merge my two accounts that I have here? (To have any perks for both essentially haha)

You made one in the discord? I wonder why don’t you use only this one?

1 Like

Yep - coz at home I sign in with discord (autosaved to sign in like that) and now I am at work so to sign in - I use the credentials for this as pages like discord blocked as you can imagine haha

This is my other XD