It is impossible to play using Google Stadia. I do not recall such lags

It is impossible to play using Google Stadia. I do not recall such lags

It was faster on the old fashioned modems :alien:

Yes, I know - technology, novelty. But if it’s supposed to work like this, it’s probably better not to let go. Many players in advance will cross it out and even if it’s the future. I’m already a negative attitude. I prefer to have my own equipment…

Take it easy. It is better to release a beta product earlier than to delude yourself that everything will work out right away.

Concerns about these delays have existed for a long time. But the technology in today’s world is changing so fast that he did not worry about it.

And I don’t mean that any minute now 5G will come, which will give such a possibility that the head is small. There is no 5G yet and apparently the 6G is already being tested. It’s just by the way.

By all means, the Google Stadia project is right and exists and 99% will be accepted. If not from Google, then Amazon or Microsoft will take over the role of the dealer. Alternatively, some new giant or Alibaba group.

It’s good to have something tangible but people appreciate convenience. It appreciates easy access to everything in no time at all. People want to have everything here and now at your fingertips and that’s why “playing in the cloud” will be everyday any minute now.