ESL PRO tournament for Warcraft 3 has been announced !. Official World Championship

ESL PRO tournament for Warcraft 3 has been announced !. Official World Championship

Let me put it this way. ESL was really positive. Here I wrote 3-year cooperation between ESL and Blizzard for SC2 Pro Circuit! about what is preparing for the Starcraft2 and Warcraft 3 will also get a good kick! Blizzard in 2020, I’m getting to work hard ! Finally ! It’s so good that this bulletin game will be supported by such a professional organization as ESL !

The prizes for Official World Championship (One Tour One Story| ) are a bagatelle of $200,000

First Dreamhack Warcraft OPEN is planned for more than 2 months in Anaheim 2021 21 - 23 February at the Congress Centre

and the next event will be in JöNKöPING 2020 22 - 24 May ( Elmia // Dreamhack Warcraft OPEN )

You can check the details on the official ESL website. It’s going to happen!

official:

1 Like

@Labi thx for this big news!

If someone goes to Anaheim, you can buy tickets here https://dreamhack.com/anaheim/tickets/ . I’m pretty close. We can go together if someone is willing! I’m not far away, and the price 44 USD is very good so far.