[DreamHack - Malmo] Astralis - Fnatic Today, 05 Oct 2019, 15:00

Match: Astralis - Fnatic Today, 05 Oct 2019, 15:00

Pick: Fnatic
Odds: 6
Stake: 1/10
Bookie: Dafabet

Info

Astralis is best for me right now, but let’s not overdo it. Course 6 on winning fnatic? This looks too good.

Everyone believes in the champions. Yes - they are excellent. But let’s not make them gods of CS. They also have worse days. Just treats this pick as a value bet. Simply the Fnatic team has the potential to win against a stronger team. The odds are 30 to 70 in the Astralis direction, which is almost twice as low as the odds suggest.

3 Likes

2:0. Fnatic won! Nice intuition, thank you!

astralis was not so much motivated for this tournament, anyway GJ

Great intuition @Gelatius . I like this kind of typers. And such players are welcome to our zone. Picks and predictions do not have to be outstanding. You don’t have to write many worlds about it.

Do you have your own forecast ? Do you play differently than most other players?
You don’t play so-called “surebets” for a funny course like 1.15 etc ?? Then you are on the right track.

As for the match. Astralis completely disregarded its rival. They approached this game like they did the first group matches on StarLadder in Berlin. This time it was not possible to recompense after the first match.

Maybe it was too much. Or maybe an ordinary accident at work. I don’t know. Astralis are professionals. But congratulations because the course for Fnatic was really ridiculed.