Demacia Cup // JingDong Gaming vs Royal Never Give Up Saturday · 28.12.2019 · 09:30

Demacia Cup // JingDong Gaming vs Royal Never Give Up Saturday · 28.12.2019 · 09:30
5.0 1

JingDong Gaming vs Royal Never Give Up Today 28.12.2019 · 09:30

Pick: Royal Never Give Up
Stake: 1/10
Odd: 2,55 @ FONBET

The puzzle for me is a big drop in odds on Royal Never Give Up and the fact that many bookmakers have withdrawn their bets on this match. Experience teaches me that it’s worth to think and play intelligently here.

DroppedOdds-league-of-legends

In fact, it is not known why JingDong was considered to be 100% of a certain favorite at the beginning. Now you can see how the odds have changed before the game because the Jing team’s win is not so obvious…

Watching the last RNG match looked really good and took care of every aspect from holding the line, a good jungler’s disposition and a constant advantage in gold. And all this against the background of a rival who looked particularly impressive for a newcomer.

JDG were my choice to win this tournament also comparing the form of the previous season I think they play with an advantage over everyone in this tournament. They have by far the most recognizable team of all the teams that participate in the DDCUP

JingDong Gaming can win the whole series but I’m inclined to play Demacia Cup safely. The team has much less to lose and there is no pressure on them anyway. Some results from recent years have shown that JingDong Gaming can often play very unevenly in these heavy-weight games. Therefore the second bet for this match is OVER 3.5 in maps total.

0:3 ! Profit +1,55