[Cup V4 Future Sports Festival] , Virtus.Pro vs Ninjas in Pyjamas , Today tip 14:30

Match: Virtus.Pro vs Ninjas in Pyjamas , Saturday, 21/09/2019 14:30

Pick: Virtus.Pro
Odds: 3,5 @ Skybet - so hight
Stake: 3/10
Bookie: Skybet

analysis:

Two teams that practically do not resemble the teams we are used to. Very large confusion in both clubs. In fact, the players themselves do not know how much they will play. It is not good for anyone.

Today’s odds? Favourite is one because otherwise it can not be, but it is only because the NIP is theoretically much better. They were the ones who played at bigger events. But theory is theory. I see a balanced duel in this match and this course is very encouraging. Value Bet for me.

Virtus shows a lot of mobilization to fight this season. We already know the next player, which is phr who will join the team. I believe in the strength of a good coach Jakub „kuben” and the rebirth of this team. While others offer about 3, there are 3.5 of them. All you have to do is play

2 Likes

2:0 ! Great job man !

creazy match Virtus Pro coming back guys !

Thanks to Virtus.Pro taking second place V4 Future Sport Festivial was promoted by 71 positions in Hltv rank

Btw it was very good tournament in Budapest. Congratulations to both teams in the final. Great matches.