[CS:GO Esports Championship Series] Astralis vs Evil Geniuses Saturday · 30 Nov, 2019 //19:00

Astralis vs Evil Geniuses , Today 19:10

Pick: Astralis
Odds: 1.3
Bookie: NORDICBET
Stake:1/10

Both teams have played a considerable number of matches in this CSGO tournament so far.

Let’s start with Astralis. Astralis struggled in his first match with Sharks where however, proved that in the decisive moments, the nerves in control. The Danish team won both matches, closing their place in the playoffs. Astralis looked very solid on Nuke and won with Fnatic. Astralis is now at a really high level and they proved it against a very solid team. What’s more, the EGs are not in the best shape right now and I can’t believe they will be able to compete with Astralis.

Astralis don’t play Mirage but they look solid on Nuke and so far they have proved it. EG is not very well on this map. Writing good and bad maps it turns out that in the end we will probably get two maps like Inferno and Dust 2.

The North American sports organization in its opening match, sent AVANGAR with ease. A very solid show for the match on Dust 2. Inferno was very solid for the EG, as they closed the best of the 3 series with a 16-12 win on the map. However, they played very poorly vs Liquid and deservedly lost 2:0. This is not the attitude I expected from them. A big disappointment.

My favour : Astralis