3-year cooperation between ESL and Blizzard for SC2 Pro Circuit!

3-year cooperation between ESL and Blizzard for SC2 Pro Circuit!

As we read on Twitter, Startcraft will get a whole new life with ESL. Blizzard gets up on his feet!

On the website we can read that despite the end of the WCS with the end of 2019 we will still enjoy the professed SC2 scene. But with what a momentum.

ESL, known for its really professional league editions for CS, this time will try to get a proper Starcraft promotion. The plans include ESL Pro Tour and DreamHack Masters. For the following years, i.e. 2020 and 2021, almost USD 2 million is planned. In October 2020 the first finals of the edition of Starcraf’s matches will be seen at IEM Katowice.

official announcement :

I personally recommend a podcast, it will be discussed in more detail :D, do you meet them?
https://twitter.com/ThePylonShow
ThePylonShow on Twitter esportstarcraft StarCraft Big news deserves a big show TONIGHT Tune in at 5 4...

Well, Blizzard will spend over $1.2 million a year, so we already know that it is almost 4 million for the next 3 years. Who would have thought we’d live to see such a time for this game. I used to think that this game would die a natural death like WC3, but I reckoned. However, we don’t know which way it will go yet. However, the very prospect of an IEM $400,000 tournament will tempt many retired players to start thinking seriously about their careers again.