3 biggest top and best earning esports clubs in the world

I want to contribute to the forum and I have created a ranking of the most profitable teams in gaming.

1 place for Team Liquid - Total earned $17,995,252

Location and Headquarters : Netherlands/Europe
Sponsors: Marvel Alienware, Monster Energy, SAP, Honda, Twitch, Jersey Mike’s Subs, HyperX, NEEDforSEAT, HUYA

The winners DOTA 2 International 2017:

Second place for OG- Total earned $17,780,484

Location and Headquarters : Europe
Sponsors: Red Bull, SteelSeries, Socios.com

The best team in the world in 2018 also in the MOBA game - DOTA 2:

Third place for Evil Geniuses- Total earned $15,184,669

Location and Headquarters : USA
Sponsors: RFVBET 趣赢竞技, Monster Energy ,Xfinity, Razer, AMD, Twitch, Scuf Gaming, NEEDforSEAT, DesignByHumans

The winners DOTA 2 International 2015:

3 Likes

Is this an official or an estimate? Will it be continued? Why only 3 teams? ;/

After all, every subsequent team there earns almost the same amount of money, which does not change the fact that these are dizzying sums of money. If dota teams are so rich, what will happen in 2-3 years?

https://liquipedia.net/dota2/

It’s all right. This is the official data from the finished tournaments with the total amount of prizes won.

Unofficial results are much higher and can be very different from the tournament results because many sponsorship contracts and other agreements cannot be publicly declared.

For example, also players themselves earn even on the popularity. Here similarly like with football players. Some celebrities may gain more from just being active in community media than from playing the game. Football or Esport. There is a similar analogy here.

So, explain to me why is DOTA so unpopular in Europe?

Really?